Working Student (f/m/d) Salesforce
You love to improve things and have an eye for details? Are you interested in a diversified job? If you are now interested in implementing Salesforce requirements in an agile and dynamically growing company, you have come to the right place.
Together with a team of experienced Salesforce specialists and in collaboration with a variety of internal stakeholders at Trusted Shops, you will help solving Salesforce-related problems. The independent prioritization and implementation of everyday Salesforce administration requests with a wide variety of technical backgrounds is also part of your role.
In addition, you will be actively involved in the implementation of larger Salesforce projects and thus help shaping the future of our company-wide process and system landscape. We would also like to give you responsibility as quickly as possible, which you can drive forward according to your own motivation.
- You have at least 2 semesters ahead of you - a degree in Computer Science or Business Administration is an advantage, but not a must. Indispensable prerequisites are rather motivation, a good comprehension and independent work!
- You have an analytical way of thinking and a certain affinity for technical systems and processes
- First experience in the implementation of requirements in the CRM area - ideally in Salesforce - is an advantage
- You speak fluent English, German language skills are an advantage
- You want to work in a team and interact with many nice and international colleagues
What we offer you
- A unique company spirit - trust, appreciation, your personality, free and independent work as well as learning from mistakes are our top priorities
- Boredom and making coffee - There is no such thing with us. You are an important part of the team and take on responsible tasks
- Optimal compatibility of studies and job - adapt your working hours flexibly during hot exam periods
- Office or home office - book a flexible workspace in the office or work relaxed from your home office
- Intensive onboarding instead of cold water - You can expect an intensive professional induction in and with your team as well as familiarization meetings with other departments
- Team events - because the fun at work must not be neglected
- Health Pass - Stay fit and we will give you extra vacation hours for the next year
- International, open-minded teams full of drive at five locations and a common goal: to make e-commerce more secure