Website Development Frontend (m/w/var.)
You are a Web Developer (m/f/div.) to the core and would like to work your special passion for programming in an agile environment?
Your enthusiasm is to implement new developments from concept to result?
No matter if you prefer to work on the technical implementation or on the user experience design of a website, we offer you the freedom to develop yourself and rely 100% on your know-how.
As part of our consumer marketing team you will further develop the Trusted Shops websites, our content management systems, mailings and trackings.
If you want your results to be used by millions of users, apply now for a job at Trusted Shops.
Whether professionally or privately, web development has been inspiring you for several years
- You know Wordpress as a content management system by heart
- Frameworks like jQuery, Symfony or Angular are familiar to you
- You enjoy developing your own marketing solutions and performance marketing is not completely new to you
- You like to work result-oriented and bring creativity to solve complex challenges
- Experience with the Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel are an advantage
- You speak very good German and/or very good English
What we offer
- A permanent employment contract with Europe's trust brand for online commerce in the heart of Cologne
- 30,5 days vacation
- Intensive training in your department and in the Trusted Shops organization
- Buddy Program – an experienced TS employee who takes the first steps with you
- Trainings opportunities, visits to trade fairs, conventions and conferences
- Team events, Carneval parties, Christmas party, summer party with you + 1 (or your whole family)
- Free drinks (coffee, water, tea) and fruit, discounted lunch
- In-house health program (Health Pass) with sports courses and prevention measures and the possibility to gain an additional day's holiday
- An international and open-minded team full of energy with the a common goal: to make e-commerce more secure.
- An unique corporate culture in which trust, personality, esteem, independent work, and learning from mistakes are essential