UX Product Designer (f/m/d)
For us great products always come with great UX. This is why we are looking for you: a passionate UX Product Designer (m/f/div) to join us in raising the user experience of our entire B2C and B2C product portfolio to the next level.
You will be a full member of our cross-functional product development teams and work hand-in-hand with them and our UX Community of Practice to improve the user experience of our products. You use a mix of traditional user-centric methods, Lean UX and Design Thinking to solve business problems by understanding the needs and and motivations of both our customers and their end-users.
You will develop UX concepts, perform user tests, design sprints, and take care of:
- UI and Interaction Design.
- Product Discovery, User Research & Usability Testing.
- Information Architecture.
- Prototyping (Low- to High-Fidelity).
- Evaluation of new products and features.
- Maintaining and evolving our Design System Helios.
- You attach great importance to the small details of user experience while being pragmatic in shipping features iteratively.
- Visual design is just one of the tools in your belt. Good UX design starts with you reducing complexity, questioning the status quo and deliberately omitting functions.
- Sketch makes you feel at home - but you never let other tools like Adobe XD, Figma, and Framer out of your sight to always use the best tool for the problem at hand. Experience with Abstract version management is a plus.
- For the early evaluation of products and features, written concepts, prototypes and early (visual) exploration are your first reflex.
- You have already gained experience with the execution of user research and enrich your assumptions with real business data.
- You take ownership of your product and projects and are not afraid to conduct internal and external research or organise and facilitate workshops when necessary.
- You are fluent in English. German is a plus.
What we offer you
- New Work: remote or flexible working from Germany, Spain, UK, Netherlands, Poland, France
- Permanent contract with Europe's trusted brand
- 30.5 days holiday
- Buddy programme (an experienced trustee is at your side)
- Individual training opportunities
- Team events (summer party, Christmas party, unit events)
- Health Pass (free online and offline sports, fitness and health courses)