Technical Writer (m/f/div.)
Can you convince a CTO at a high altitude with your API documentation as well as delight a developer with thoughtful details? Do you love thinking about how to describe our technical concepts so that they can be quickly understood and integrated by our customers? Are you passionate about developing and advancing the topic Developer Experience (DX) in our platform?
Then we wish to welcome you to the MARS Unit, where we’re building the future of eTrusted applications and services together and agilely. Join our team of UX designers, developers and product managers.
With our new SaaS feedback platform MARS, companies can collect, manage, analyse and display transactional customer feedback. MARS helps to improve customer feedback in quality and quantity in order to take advantage of its potential. We follow an API first development approach for our MARS Platform. Within the team, you will be responsible for the external API documentation.
- You will document integration concepts and technical REST API specifications for developers, large customer projects and agencies who want to use the MARS platform.
- You will work out suggestions for improvements to our APIs to ensure easier and more understandable integration by external developers.
- You’ll build sample code and snippets to connect our APIs as show cases
- Together with product management, you will create product marketing materials for the MARS Developer Platform and MARS Marketplace.
- You will be the designated contact person for any suggestions and updates to these documents.
- Ability to convey technical information in a clear and concise manner appropriately for a variety of audiences
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills are a requirement
- Verbal German communication skills are nice to have
- Experience in technical writing including planning, researching and editing documents in the software industry as well as defining the overall structure of the documentation set
- Markdown or LaTeX experience is an advantage
- Experience in creating customer facing content (for example blogs, tweets, or YouTube videos)
- You like working with multi-functional teams
- An open-ended contract at Europe’s trust brand for e-commerce in the centre of Cologne
- An intensive training programme and learning opportunities
- Team events, company parties with your + 1 (or your entire family), free drinks and fruit, discounted lunch
- Company health programme (Health Pass) including sports programs and preventive measures
- An active and enthusiastic international team with the goal of making e-commerce even more secure