Team lead technical software support (f/m/d) 1st level web development
Leading and coaching teams are your strengths? Are you enthusiastic about eCommerce and are you familiar with different web technologies? Do you also have a strong customer orientation and love to work with other interfaces to bring out optimizations? Then we are looking for exactly you. You will lead a team of international technical support staff (1st level support) who will do everything to ensure that our customers throughout Europe can optimally integrate the Trusted Shops trust functions into their online stores. As an important interface to our Customer Success Teams, you will play a key role in shaping the cooperation between the teams with the common goal of providing our customers with optimal product benefits and making them successful.
- You lead your team (7 employees) professionally and disciplinary and motivate your employees.
- You improve the performance and efficiency of the team by actively coaching your employees and optimizing the processes and tools used.
- You work closely with our 2nd level technical support team and shape and optimize the cooperation. Together you will develop structures and internal processes around the topic of technical support.
- You support a smooth exchange with the European Customer Success Teams and are in constant contact with internal interfaces and decision makers.
- You define relevant KPIs and metrics, analyze them and develop new approaches and potentials for the collaboration with our Customer Success Teams.
- You have first professional experience in leading a (remote) support team; ideally in an internationally operating company.
- You are a strong communicator and have experience in stakeholder management.
- You are business fluent in English (further European language skills are an advantage).
- You have an above-average level of service and customer orientation.
- You find it easy to present and explain even complicated technical details in a way that everyone can understand.
What we offer
- Permanent employment with Europe's trusted brand in the heart of Cologne
- 30.5 days of vacation so you can recharge your batteries and find inspiration
- Work in one of our offices or remotely
- Intensive training in your department and in the Trusted Shops organization
- Buddy program - an experienced TS employee will be at your side
- Individual training opportunities
- Health Pass - do something for yourself and enjoy an extra day of vacation next year
- Job bike - ride your new dream bike, which you ride as a "company bike" in cooperation with JobRad
- A unique company spirit - trust, appreciation, your personality, free and independent work as well as learning from mistakes are our top priorities.
- International, open-minded teams full of drive at five locations and a common goal: to make e-commerce more secure.