Team lead Business Intelligence (f/m/d) with focus on DWH & ETL
Together, we develop the BI/Data strategy and landscape for Trusted Shops.
On a project basis, we work together with the company's departments to develop, for example
solutions for Finance, Product, Customer Success or Consumer. Our main focus is on
on the data warehouse and data platform (data lake), which we are currently developing.
Since our BI landscape is still very manageable at the moment,
large parts of our projects are being developed on a greenfield basis. The design, modelling
and development are fully in our hands. We define the architectures, technologies
and the type of implementation. We like to use new technologies and approaches.
Thus we also constantly educate ourselves in these areas. We serve in the projects
the complete stack from analysis, data processing to reporting and operations.
For our "data warehouse team", we are looking for a team lead.
- Help your team to grow (technically and personally) and reach its goals
- Guide the team on technical questions to find solutions together
- Create your own vision for BI-topics inside the data service department and for the whole company
- Understand the needs of the company and develop your own ideas to solve these needs
- Provide BI solutions to different business partners inside and outside the company
- Ownership of the data warehouse and the team roadmap
- Take care of Incident Management with your team
- Challenge the status quo
- Handle project resources and monitor budgets
- You have first experience in leadership or want to develop those
- You have good skills in stakeholder management and communication
- You know how to collaborate. You’re a real partner to other teams, departments and stakeholders across the company.
- Good experience in Data Warehouse Architectures You know different approaches and understand the challenges in the areas of ETL/ELT, database design as well as reporting
- You are familiar with Data Modeling, Database Design, Data Vault and NF
- You have a good understanding for complex business requirements
- You like to work with agile methods
- You are fluent in english
What we offer:
- A permanent employment contract with Europe's trust brand for online commerce in the heart of Cologne
- 30,5 days of vacation, so you can recharge your batteries and get inspiration
- Work in one of our offices or remote
- Intensive training in your department and in the Trusted Shops organization
- Buddy Program - An experienced TS staff member is at your side
- Individual training opportunities through internal coaches, guilds, hackathons and the TS Knowledge
- Team events - because the fun at work must not be neglected
- Health Pass - Do something for yourself and take an extra day off next year
- Jobrad - ride your new dream bike, in cooperation with JobRad as a “company bike”
- A unique corporate spirit - We put trust, appreciation and your personality first. Working independently and freely as well as the ability to learn from mistakes are also part of our core values
- International, open-minded teams full of energy at five locations with a common goal: to make e-commerce more secure