Senior Software Architect (f/m/var.) Trusted Shops Platform
Over 20,000 B2B customers now place their trust in the services of Trusted Shops. The trustmark, the Trusted Shops money-back guarantee, and our customer reviews ensure a safe and easy shopping experience.
As frontend architect (f/m/var.), you will be designing and developing the frontend for our Trusted Shops platform that is made up of multi-applications and modules, together with our team. In terms of technology, we are using a current Tech Stack such as AWS Lambda functions, microservices on the basis of Spring Boot and Angular.
The new platform runs on mobile devices and on desktops. In the process, it’s important to put yourself in the position of the user, to ensure easy usage - in collaboration with our UX team - and to draw corresponding conclusions for further development from user tests.
- You will be designing and developing the architecture and the platform by analysing and implementing approaches such as micro frontends and others. The goal is to provide a holistic frontend that consists of independent and dependent modules.
- Together with the team, you’ll be developing solutions and also contributing your knowledge to other teams.
- You will be working closely with the colleagues from the backend to design the required APIs.
An agile developer team is there to support you. So apply now if you are keen to realise your ideas about great architecture!
- A degree in the informatics field or a similar training would be an advantage.
- You have verifiable experience in designing frontend architecture.
- You are an expert in HTML, CSS, JS, Angular / comparable single page application framework.
- You pay attention to relevant security aspects and browser characteristics.
- You know about organising large applications into modules and components to ensure that customers have a uniform and performant user experience.
- You are a team player with exceptional communication skills.
- You have an eye for design and a love of detail which you use to realise technically superb user interfaces.
- You have an eye for design and a love of detail in order to realise user interfaces that are also technically superb.
- You have excellent written and spoken German and English skills.
What we offer:
- A permanent employment contract with Europe's trust brand for online commerce in the heart of Cologne
- 30,5 days vacation
- Intensive training in your department and in the Trusted Shops organization
- Buddy Program – an experienced TS employee who takes the first steps with you
- Trainings opportunities, visits to trade fairs, conventions and conferences
- Team events, Carneval parties, Christmas party, summer party with you + 1 (or your whole family)
- Free drinks (coffee, water, tea) and fruit, discounted lunch
- In-house health program (Health Pass) with sports courses and prevention measures and the possibility to gain an additional day's holiday
- An international and open-minded team full of energy with the a common goal: to make e-commerce more secure
- An unique corporate culture in which trust, personality, esteem, independent work, and learning from mistakes are essential