Partner Manager (f/m/d)
As a partner manager in the SaaS business, you are in daily contact with our partners in order to achieve the optimal benefit from the cooperation.
Through your systematic approach, you manage to reconcile day-to-day business such as invoicing with larger projects. You are responsible for all aspects of the partnership.
- You are the first contact person for your partner portfolio.
- You will handle the day-to-day business of partner support, i.e. invoicing, our presentation on partner sites, rating management on partner app stores, etc.
- You support our Connect team in joint projects with partners, for example.
- You have an open ear for the concerns of your partners and know which topics they are currently developing and where their business is heading.
- You recognise potentials in partnerships and develop ways to use these potentials.
- You are the interface, for example, to Sales or our Customer Success Teams when it comes to questions about your partners.
- You are communicative and eager to work with our partners. You can listen and convince in equal measure
- You want to help build something in our newly created partner team
- You have a basic understanding of technology and are familiar with e-commerce and the ecosystem around it.
- Ideally, you are already well networked in the industry
- You work in a structured and conscientious way, but don't forget your hands-on mentality
- You think entrepreneurially and always keep a clear view of your goals
- You have fluent German (C2) and very good written and spoken English (C1).
What we offer you:
- A permanent employment contract with Europe's trust brand for online commerce in the heart of Cologne
- 30,5 days of vacation, so you can recharge your batteries and get inspiration
- Self education day: Spend one day per month exclusively for developing yourself and your skills
- Work in one of our offices or remote (from Germany, Spain, Italy, France, Netherlands, Poland or the UK)
- Intensive training in your department and in the Trusted Shops organization
- Buddy Program - An experienced TS staff member is at your side
- Individual training opportunities through internal coaches, guilds, hackathons and the TS Knowledge
- Team events - because the fun at work must not be neglected
- Health Pass - Do something for yourself and take an extra day off next year
- Jobrad - ride your new dream bike, in cooperation with JobRad as a “company bike”
unique corporate spirit - We put trust, appreciation and your
personality first. Working independently and freely as well as the
ability to learn from mistakes are also part of our core values
- International, open-minded teams full of energy at five locations with a common goal: to make e-commerce more secure