Legal Consultant (f/m/div.) for the Netherlands
Have you studied law or at least spent a large part of your studies in the Netherlands? Would you like to join our team as a legal expert with a focus on Dutch e-commerce law? Then, you are exactly in the right place!
As a member of our team of international lawyers, you will support us with your expertise in Dutch e-commerce law and make sure you stay updated with any changes in those laws. You won't keep this knowledge for yourself, but you will pass it on to our customers in Germany and the Netherlands. To this end, you will write professional articles, make presentations, and be responsible for the content of our legal products (e.g. the legal-text generators and the GDPR procedural directory tool). You will advise our customers on Dutch law and cross-border issues together with other experienced lawyers. If questions arise about the Dutch law, you will be the first point of contact at Trusted Shops.
- You have successfully completed your studies in the Netherlands with a focus on Dutch law.
- You speak and write Dutch at native-speaker level and can communicate with your team in German or English.
- A good knowledge of the relevant fields of law (data protection, e-commerce, consumer protection, competition, and general terms and conditions) and some experience in legal consulting would be assets, but are not mandatory.
- You have excellent communication skills and a professional and confident manner.
- You are able to translate your in-depth technical competence into a language understandable to the lay person.
- An open-ended contract at Europe’s trust brand for e-commerce in the centre of Cologne
- An intensive training programme and learning opportunities
- Team events, company parties with your + 1 (or your entire family), free drinks and fruit, discounted lunch
- Company health programme (Health Pass) including sports programs and preventive measures
- An active and enthusiastic international team with the goal of making e-commerce even more secure