Lead & Marketing Manager (f/m/d) Legal Services copy
Become part of a friendly and dynamic team which, as a successful start-up within Trusted Shops, is constantly developing the "Legal Expert Services" unit. Our Legal Services products help online traders not to get lost in the jungle of e-commerce law, but to sell successfully on the internet. The most important products are our warning protection and data protection packages. Our products enable large and small traders to sell online safely and without fear of warning letters or conflicts with authorities. You are part of the Legal Sales Service and responsible for providing new contacts for national and international B2B sales. You and the team form the basis for the successful acquisition of new customers. Do you fancy a new challenge and enjoy working in a team? Then you are exactly right with us!
The position is not tied to a specific location and can be performed 100% in the home office.
- The focus is on lead generation, lead qualification, lead evaluation and organisation of lead distribution for different markets.
- Processing event leads, mail and inbound campaigns and maintaining the CRM database
- Taking over Hubspot-related enquiries, tasks and requirements from the Sales, Service and Marketing teams
- Knowledge manager of existing and emerging processes
- Expansion of existing lead and service processes by means of marketing automations
- Monitoring and correction of booking processes/bookings in cooperation with the Sales Team as well as the IT Team
- Coordination with the development department
- You are the operational contact person and interface within Legal Services for "your" sales team.
- A successfully completed commercial apprenticeship and/or a university degree
- Ideally you have already gained experience in sales or marketing
- High affinity for data and analysis
- Very good knowledge of German and English would be an advantage
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (especially MS Excel)
- Structured way of working and hands on mentality
- Basic technical understanding and affinity for e-commerce/internet
- An independent, careful and reliable way of working
- High degree of communicative competence, organisational talent
What we offer:
- Permanent employment at Europe's brand of trust in the heart of Cologne
- Onsite or remote – you decide from where you work
- 30,5 days of holidays
- Intensive training in your department and in the Trusted Shops organization
- Independent and self-organized product teams with highly skilled people
- Opportunities for further training, visits to trade fairs, meetings and conferences
programme with sports courses and preventive measures (also remotely)
and the possible addition of an extra day of holiday
- An international, open-minded team full of drive and a common goal: to make e-commerce more secure
unique corporate culture in which trust, personality, appreciation,
free and independent work and learning from mistakes are important