Key Account Manager (f/m/d) DACH
As an experienced Key Account Manager in the SaaS business, you will interact on a daily basis with the largest and most well-known customers, such as Telekom, Decathlon, Hello Fresh or About You, in order to achieve the optimal benefit from the collaboration. The focus is to develop the customers and expand the contracts. You should build lasting and long-term relationships with customers to know their needs and to be able to inspire them with our solutions.
Through your systematic approach, you will manage to provide an excellent customer experience together with our employees in the Customer Success Team and at the same time sustainably increase the contract volume. You forecast your planned revenues together with your team leader in regular portfolio meetings and have an excellent understanding of the existing growth levers, which you apply according to the situation.
In this position, you will have a significant impact on the market expansion and continued growth of Trusted Shops - taking responsibility is in your blood. Your strong networking skills will help you to identify further decision makers in your portfolio in order to successfully place our trust solutions in retail groups across companies.
Potential analysis: You have a keen sense for the eCommerce market and enjoy diving deeper into company constructs. With the help of strategic company analyses you track down potentials within the existing customer pool. Together with the customer, you create demand analyses and outline our vision, which we want to achieve together with the customer in the medium term. You expand the customers and develop them into key account customers.
Negotiate and develop: You are responsible for the commercial development of your B2B portfolio and proactively build a trusting relationship with your key accounts as a skilled*negotiator. At the same time, you formulate and communicate the specific requirements to internal stakeholders.
Strategic measures: You offer your customer stores first-class cooperation by knowing and understanding their business goals and ensuring that Trusted Shops provides the best possible support in achieving them with our solutions. You will be responsible for the development and implementation of strategic measures for the further development of your customers.
Contract management: You are responsible for the contractual agreements of your customers and negotiate new framework agreements.
Market analysis: You collect information about the market, the competition and potential decision-makers and generate profitable sales opportunities.
- Extensive experience in proactive account management or strategic support in the B2B segment with a proven track record of growing enterprise customers
- Solid understanding of the mechanics of a B2B business environment and the levers that are critical to growth
- Experience with contract terms, buyer profiles, and sales cycles typical of SaaS companies
- You set high quality standards for yourself and others and have a "can-do" mentality that motivates others
- Strategic-analytical way of working and hands-on mentality
- You have a basic technical knowledge and an affinity for e-commerce/ internet, ideally you already have a network of decision-makers in the industry
- Ideally, you have already worked with CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce)
- You bring a proactive mindset with strong structuring skills that you use to develop solutions that work for our customers
- You have an open and entrepreneurial personality coupled with communication skills, persuasiveness and determination
- You are fluent in German (C2) and have very good English skills (C1); both spoken and written
What we offer you
- A permanent employment contract with Europe's trust brand for online commerce in the heart of Cologne
- 30,5 days of vacation, so you can recharge your batteries and get inspiration
- Work in one of our offices or remote (from germany, spain, italy, france, netherlands, poland or the UK)
- Intensive training in your department and in the Trusted Shops organization
- Buddy Program - An experienced TS staff member is at your side
- Individual training opportunities through internal coaches, guilds, hackathons and the TS Knowledge
- Team events - because the fun at work must not be neglected
- Health Pass - Do something for yourself and take an extra day off next year
- Jobrad - ride your new dream bike, in cooperation with JobRad as a “company bike”
- A unique corporate spirit - We put trust, appreciation and your personality first. Working independently and freely as well as the ability to learn from mistakes are also part of our core values
- International, open-minded teams full of energy at five locations with a common goal: to make e-commerce more secure