Key Account Manager (f/m/d) DACH
As an experienced Key Account Manager in the SaaS business, you will interact on a daily basis with the largest and most well-known customers, such as Telekom, Decathlon, Hello Fresh or About You, in order to achieve the optimal benefit from the collaboration. The focus is to develop the customers and expand the contracts. You should build lasting and long-term relationships with customers to know their needs and to be able to inspire them with our solutions.
Potential analysis - You have a keen sense for the e-commerce market and identify potential within the existing customer pool with the help of strategic business analyses. You create needs analyses together with the customers and outline our vision, which we want to achieve together with the respective customers.
Negotiate and develop - You are responsible for the commercial development of your B2B portfolio and proactively build a trusting relationship with your key accounts as a negotiating partner.
Strategic measures - You offer your customer shops first-class cooperation by knowing and understanding their business goals and ensuring that Trusted Shops provides the best possible support in achieving them with our solutions.
Contract management: You are responsible for the contractual agreements of your customers and negotiate new framework agreements.
Market analysis: You collect information about the market, the competition and potential decision-makers and generate profitable sales opportunities.
- Experience in proactive account management or strategic support in the B2B segment
- Understanding of the mechanics of a B2B business environment and the levers that are critical to growth
- Experience with contract terms, buyer profiles and sales cycles
- Proactive mindset with strong structuring skills that you use to develop solutions that work for our clients
- Good skills in CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce)
- German language skills at native level (C2), as well as very good English skills (C1)
What we offer you
- New Work: remote or flexible working from Germany, Spain, UK, Netherlands, Poland, France
- Permanent contract with Europe's trusted brand
- 30.5 days holiday
- Buddy programme (an experienced trustee is at your side)
- Individual training opportunities
- Team events (summer party, Christmas party, unit events)
- Health Pass (free online and offline sports, fitness and health courses)