Java Backend Developer for our product review platform (w/m/div.) - Köln or remote
(As you may have noticed, our recruiting system does not yet successfully support us with english headlines. We really need more Devs!)
You know Java well, but you are not satisfied with just one programming language? You already know a lot, but you want to develop yourself further and learn even more? With your personal technology stack you cover application and web development topics as well as database and interfaces (API)?
Then we would like to welcome you to the Team Product Reviews, where we create the future of an essential part of eTrusted's applications and services in an agile environment.
With our new SaaS feedback platform "eTrusted", companies can collect, manage, analyze and display transactional customer feedback. eTrusted helps to maximize the quality and quantity of customer feedback to realize its full potential for our clients.
- You have been programming for several years - with or without university degree, on the job or privately
- You come along with a wide range of skills; with good knowledge in Java
- Modern frameworks already help you to solve your day-to-day problems: You are familiar with microservice-based Spring Boot backends or serverless functions (e.g. TypeScript-based Lambdas)
- Ideally you also have experience with asynchronous REST APIs and NoSQL data bases (e.g. DynamoDB)
- You're eager to try and use new technologies, such as cloud computing in AWS and microservice architecture
- You are familiar with testing frameworks, unit testing and practices such as TDD or DDD
- You enjoy working in an agile environment with short development cycles and a continuous delivery approach
- You have an open mindset and want to constantly develop further
Das bieten wir Dir:
- Permanent employment at Europe's brand of trust in the heart of Cologne
- Onsite or remote – you decide from where you work
- 30,5 days of holidays
- Intensive training in your department and in the Trusted Shops organization
- Independent and self-organized product teams with highly skilled people
- Opportunities for further training, visits to trade fairs, meetings and conferences
- Health programme with sports courses and preventive measures (also remotely) and the possible addition of an extra day of holiday
- An international, open-minded team full of drive and a common goal: to make e-commerce more secure
- A unique corporate culture in which trust, personality, appreciation, free and independent work and learning from mistakes are important