Inside Sales Manager (f/m/d) Legal Products
Become part of a friendly and dynamic team that is constantly developing the "Legal Expert Services" unit as a successful start-up within Trusted Shops. Our Legal Services products help online merchants not to get lost in the jungle of e-commerce law, but to sell successfully on the Internet. The most important products here are our "Abmahnschutz" and data protection packages. Our products enable large and small merchants to sell online safely and without fear of warning letters or conflicts with authorities.
For this we are looking for a great team player (f/m/d) to support our sales team to increase legal certainty in online commerce. With your sales skills you will arouse the interest of our customers and accompany them from the first telephone contact to the successful conclusion of a contract. You will be responsible for directly contacting customers on the phone and via e-mail - whether for incoming inquiries or actively approaching hot leads.
As a sales professional (f/m/d) you arouse the interest of potential customers (online stores), determine their needs and take over the active telephone sales of our legal services products.
- You are responsible for independently acquiring new customers and building up your own customer base in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- You will create individual offers with the help of our CRM system and follow them up independently until the successful conclusion of the contract.
- You constantly maintain and update the data of your customers in our CRM system
- You already have professional experience in telephone sales (ideally in the B2B environment) and enjoy professional outbound telesales of online products
- You are passionate about the topic of e-commerce and enjoy active telephone customer contact
- Serious communication with customers in German is a matter of course for you
- You want to bring in your entrepreneurial thinking as well as your team spirit in a future-proof industry.
- You like to think outside the box in order to present the best solution to your customer
- You are familiar with the use of common office applications and can quickly familiarize yourself with new software and online tools.
- You have ideally already worked actively and routinely with Salesforce