In-house B2B account manager (f/m/div.)
We are looking for a B2B account manager to strengthen our Contract Experts team of 8 employees. Our existing European clients are in good hands with us with regard to contractual issues. In addition to checking and accepting membership applications, the team’s daily tasks include invoicing, dunning, and performing contract adjustments. The team is responsible for ensuring the smooth running of contracts and performing the changes required by our customers. Would you like to take on a role with responsibility in e-commerce? Then, you are in exactly the right place!
- Active support of online retailers (B2B contract customers) from Benelux and, if possible, France by e-mail and phone
- Acceptance of membership applications, creation of contracts, data administration, and assurance of data quality
- Check and clarification of issues relating to billing
- Examination of outstanding payments and independent clarification with debtors
- Processing of ordinary and extraordinary contract terminations
- Successfully completed commercial training or a degree in economics
- Ideally, you have gained some initial professional experience in customer service
- A very good command of Dutch (C1) and a good command of French are prerequisites. You also have at least a good knowledge of (written and spoken) German or English.
- High affinity with numbers and the internet, especially with browsers and websites
- Good command of MS Office suite
- An independent, precise, and reliable way of working
- Very good communication skills and quick comprehension
- An open-ended contract at Europe’s trust brand for e-commerce in the centre of Cologne
- An intensive training programme and learning opportunities
- Team events, company parties with your + 1 (or your entire family), free drinks and fruit, discounted lunch
- Company health programme (Health Pass) including sports programs and preventive measures
- An active and enthusiastic international team with the goal of making e-commerce even more secure
Sounds interesting? We look forward to receiving your online application in German or English!