Head of Demand Generation (f/m/d)
You will be the head of our lead generation process and be responsible for all topics related to demand generation (inbound and outbound) in all of our markets. You will work closely together with our Country Managers and sales team leaders in order to ensure that all processes are implemented in the best possible way and actively being involved in improving the results. Together with our Country Managers and our Revenue Operations organization you make sure that we are improving our demand generation processes within our departments responsible for lead generation, lead qualification, content and performance marketing. Our demand generation playbook is crucial for the current and future success of our company so this role is vital to secure an continuous, quick and compliant rollout of improvements into our markets.
Define and manage the demand generation playbook: Comprehensive end-to-end responsibility for a world class SaaS lead generation framework with accountability for planning, forecasting, ad spendings and total target achievement of all markets.
Optimizing demand generation processes: Regular adaptation of the marketing strategy to changing conditions for long-term success including the adaption to specific needs of individual markets in tight collaboration with the country managers.
Direct Management of Demand Generation Teams: Managing multiple teams divided into inbound and outbound teams including content, performance marketing, email/CRM, lead management and events, located in different countries.
Stakeholder management: Active stakeholder management, intensive and cooperative collaboration with relevant interfaces (Country Managers, Revenue Operations, Sales, Account Management and Customer Success)
Monitoring & benchmarking: Continuous monitoring and analysis of budget and demand generation KPIs to derive improvements & benchmarking of our processes against the market and competitors
Problem anticipation and handling: Based on data from Revenue Operations and insights from sales teams in each of our markets you are able to anticipate and address upcoming challenges and handle complex problems with a solution focused approach
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in leading demand generation teams with an emphasis B2B SaaS Sales
- Proven track record for creating and implementing demand generation planning and forecasting processes
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead a high-performing marketing teams
- Experience with content and performance marketing
- Exceptional in-person, verbal and written communication skills a must (comfortable presenting alone in front of large groups or C-Levels)
- Knowledge of related disciplines such as sales, account management, customer success and commercial steering/controlling
- Organizational and coordination experience in a cross-functional team
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills with a solution focused approach
What we are offering
- New Work: remote work or flexible working from Germany, Spain, UK, Netherlands, Poland, France in one of our offices
- Permanent contract with Europe's trusted brand
- 30.5 days holiday
- Buddy programme (an experienced trustee is at your side)
- Individual training opportunities
- Team events (summer party, Christmas party, unit events)
- Health Pass (free online and offline sports, fitness and health courses