Frontend Developer (f/m/var.) for modern SaaS products
(As you may noticed, our recruiting system does not yet successfully support us with english headlines. We really need more Devs!)
- You like to work in a cross-functional team on a modern product.
- You are conscientious in testing your implementation and using frameworks for test-driven development.
- You know Continous Deployment and have first experience with tools like Jenkins/CircleCi/Travis CI and you want to use feature toggles.
- Ideally, you have already developed server-side functions with Node.js in projects and made them available as a REST interface.
- AWS Lambda, DynamoDB and S3 are no foreign words for you and ideally you have gained some experience with cloud services.
What we offer
- A permanent employment contract with Europe's trust brand for online commerce in the heart of Cologne
- 30,5 days vacation
- Intensive training in your department and in the Trusted Shops organization
- Buddy Program – an experienced TS employee who takes the first steps with you
- Trainings opportunities, visits to trade fairs, conventions and conferences
- Team events, Carneval parties, Christmas party, summer party with you + 1 (or your whole family)
- Free drinks (coffee, water, tea) and fruit, discounted lunch
- In-house health program (Health Pass) with sports courses and prevention measures and the possibility to gain an additional day's holiday
- An international and open-minded team full of energy with the a common goal: to make e-commerce more secure.
- An unique corporate culture in which trust, personality, esteem, independent work, and learning from mistakes are essential.