E-Commerce Inside Sales Consultant (f/m/d) DENMARK
To reinforce our international Sales Team we have a vacancy in Cologne as an E-Commerce Sales Consultant for the Danish market.
The international Sales Team is responsible for the success of eTrusted across Europe. Is Sales your passion? Do you want to bring in your passion and your drive? Do you want to evolve together with our growing company? Then you are exactly the person we’re looking for!
- You identify potential clients in Denmark and analyze their needs during initial telephone contact
- With your sales skills you create the interest of new clients for our solutions
- You advise potential clients, lay the foundations for successful sales contracts and close them by phone
- You take over the maintenance of the relevant customer data in our CRM (Salesforce)
- You have the possibility to represent our company at chosen exhibitions, webinars and other events
- You have an ambition for sales and do not only want to meet your targets, you want to surpass them
- Very good knowledge of Danish, fluent in written and spoken (C2 level)
- Very good knowledge of English, written and spoken (C1 level), ideally also a good knowledge of German (B2)
- You have a degree or training preferably in the commercial or technical sector
- You already have experience in B2B telemarketing
- You are enthusiastic about e-commerce and are experienced in this field
- You are a good listener and have a genuine interest in your customers' needs
- You want to have a career in sales and are motivated to constantly improve yourself
What we offer:
- To be part of an international team full of enthusiasm and with the aim of making online shopping more secure and reliable.
- A permanent employment contract with Europe's trust brand for online commerce in the heart of Cologne
- Fixed salary plus uncovered commission - overperformance is strongly rewarded!
- 30,5 days of vacation, so you can recharge your batteries and get inspiration
- Work in one of our offices or remote
- Intensive training in your department and in the Trusted Shops organization
- Buddy Program - An experienced TS staff member is at your side
- Individual training opportunities - through your team, internal sales coaches and e-learning tools
- Team events - because the fun at work must not be neglected
- Health Pass - Do something for yourself and take an extra day off next year
- Jobrad - ride your new dream bike, in cooperation with JobRad as a “company bike”
- A unique corporate spirit - We put trust, appreciation and your personality first. Working independently and freely as well as the ability to learn from mistakes are also part of our core values
- International, open-minded teams full of energy at five locations with a common goal: to make e-commerce more secure