Customer Success Manager (f/m/d) Mid Touch
Customer communication is your passion. You know what your customers need before they say it. You are an e-commerce professional and know how to make your customers' stores even more successful. You recognize optimization potential and know how to pick up your customers where they are. You are a networker and keep your eyes and ears open for new ideas to optimize your customer stores. Because Customer Service and Customer Success are your passion: The success of your customers is your goal and your motivation - day after day.
- Proactive account management: You are independently responsible for a defined customer portfolio and support them, for example, with onboarding, suggest measures for performance optimization or actively offer new products. You know your customers and recognize how you can optimize their stores. Because: You don't just want to see your customers happy, you want to make them successful!
- Customer communication and service: You are the first point of contact for questions and support customers with your e-commerce knowledge.
- Recognition of potential: You know what the goals of an online store are and what challenges it faces on a daily basis. This is where you come in to place our technologies at the forefront.
- You are internal voice of your customers: With the help of your input, product development continuously improves the solutions of Trusted Shops.
- At least 2 years of experience in active customer approach and communication
- Relevant experience and profound knowledge in independent customer portfolio management
- Good communication skills, structured working method, organizational strength and hands-on mindset
- German at native-speaker level and very good command of English, both written and spoken
- Basic technical understanding and affinity for e-commerce/internet
- Good command of MS-Office and ideally, first experience with CRM systems (e. g. Salesforce)
- A permanent employment contract with Europe's trust brand for online commerce in the heart of Cologne
- 30,5 days of vacation, so you can recharge your batteries and get inspiration
- Work in one of our offices or remote (from germany, spain, italy, france, netherlands, poland or the UK)
- Intensive training in your department and in the Trusted Shops organization
- Buddy Program - An experienced TS staff member is at your side
- Individual training opportunities through internal coaches, guilds, hackathons and the TS Knowledge
- Team events - because the fun at work must not be neglected
- Health Pass - Do something for yourself and take an extra day off next year
- Jobrad - ride your new dream bike, in cooperation with JobRad as a “company bike”
- A unique corporate spirit - We put trust, appreciation and your personality first. Working independently and freely as well as the ability to learn from mistakes are also part of our core values
- International, open-minded teams full of energy at five locations with a common goal: to make e-commerce more secure