Customer Service Representative – Compliance Team for the Netherlands (m/f/div)
Our Trust Assurance team ensures that only authentic customer reviews are shown in online shops with the Trusted Shops trustmark and that these shops meet our high service quality requirements. Trust in our products and the satisfaction of our customers are our first priority. Help us make online shopping safer and more transparent by joining our team!
- Verification of and consultation on customer reviews.
- Monitoring the quality of the shops by using quality indicators and coordinating measures to improves these indicators.
- Professional customer service via phone and e-mail.
- Assistance with optimising and developing internal processes.
- Experience in customer service via phone and written correspondence.
- A very good command of Dutch (C2 level) and German or English is required. Knowledge of other European languages would be a plus.
- You have excellent communication skills and enjoy dealing with customers.
- A high service level and an independent, structured way of working.
- A strong affinity with the Internet and e-commerce.
- Command of the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- An open-ended contract at Europe’s trust brand for e-commerce in the centre of Cologne
- An intensive training programme and learning opportunities
- Team events, company parties with your + 1 (or your entire family), free drinks and fruit, discounted lunch
- Company health programme (Health Pass) including sports programs and preventive measures
- An active and enthusiastic international team with the goal of making e-commerce even more secure