Customer Service Engineer (f/m) Netherlands
We are looking for a motivated, innovative, and positive colleague that combines an extensive knowledge of web technologies with strong customer orientation. As a customer service engineer, you will be one of our product experts and you will give your utmost to help our customers integrate the Trusted Shops trust solutions into their online shops. You will cooperate with our account managers and act as the interface between our customers, our agile product development team, and external partners.
- You make sure that our customers have all Trusted Shops tools optimally integrated into their online shops so that they can make the most of them.
- You answer technical questions about the integration of our solutions into various shop systems (e.g. Magento, Shopware) via telephone and e-mail (2nd level).
- In case we don’t offer a ready-to-use module for a shop solution, you will develop integration methods for Trusted Shops’ features.
- You will provide advice to our product development scrum teams on the creation and implementation of new features to ensure an easy and smooth integration of the Trusted Shops features into all relevant shop systems.
- You will share your know-how about our products and their possible applications with the rest of the company.
- Occasionally, you will provide technical support to our account managers and sales consultants visiting customers’ premises.
- Successfully completed studies of media/computer science or similar or successfully completed vocational education (e.g. IT specialist)
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS
- You love to get to the bottom of technical problems and solve them together with the customer
- You enjoy presenting and explaining technical details in an understandable way
- Knowledge of at least one shop solution, including ideally plugin development, is a plus
- Genuine willingness to familiarise yourself with shop software systems
- You approach people in a positive way and you are a communication expert
- You speak Dutch fluently and have a very good command of (written and spoken) German or English. Command of other languages is a plus.
- Readiness to travel occasionally (<10% of your working time)
- You laugh at work. Every day. Often.
- Exciting tasks, high degree of responsibility, and a lot of room for ideas in the future-oriented international e-commerce market
- A well-known, honest product with convincing values and great benefits
- An open corporate culture in a fast growing company, active throughout Europe
- A friendly working atmosphere in the centre of Cologne
- Integration into a team with motivated colleagues and a relaxed atmosphere