Content Editor (w/m) The Netherlands
Are you passionate about creating high-quality content? Are you internet-savvy? Could you see yourself working in e-commerce? Then, you are exactly in the right place! Trusted Shops is the leading provider of trust solutions for e-commerce. We share our expertise on our blog, by providing free whitepapers and webinars. Help us create relevant e-commerce content for the Netherlands to actively attract interest for our trust solutions among prospective clients.
- Content creation: You’ll be responsible for all content for the Dutch market, from the initial idea right through to the publication of e-books, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.
- You know which channels to use to get our message across via the internet
- You’ll also translate existing content and adapt it to the Dutch market
- You’ll be working closely with our sales managers, designers, and product teams and come up with new and innovative ideas
- You have a degree and/or training in a subject related to communication sciences
- C2-level Dutch (especially in writing)
- Either German or English at C2-level (written and spoken)
- You can write readable texts that get right to the point and you know the formats your readers love
- Experience in content creation and content management systems (e.g. Wordpress)
- A strong affinity with the internet and e-commerce
- Command of the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Teamworking and communication skills
- The opportunity to help us build THE leading trust brand in e-commerce in Europe
- An open corporate culture in a fast growing company, active throughout Europe.
- A pleasant working atmosphere with a friendly relationship to your colleagues
- Sports activities, summer and Christmas parties
- An open-ended contract at a company located in the centre of Cologne