Backend Developer (m/f/var.) for our new feedback platform
(As you may noticed, our recruiting system does not yet successfully support us with english headlines. We really need more Devs!)
Are you well versed in Java, but not satisfied with only one programming language? Do you know a lot, but would like to develop further and learn more? Does your personal technology stack cover both application and web development topics as well as databases and interfaces (API)?
Then we would like to welcome you to the MARS Unit, where, together and agilely, we create the future of applications and services of eTrusted.
Using our new SaaS-feedback platform, MARS, companies can capture, manage, analyse and display transactional customer feedback. MARS helps to maximize customer feedback in quality and quantity, in order to exploit its potential.
- You have good programming experience for several years as a job or privately.
- You have a wide range of IT-based knowledge; with good Java skills.
- Modern frameworks already assist you and catch your interest: You are familiar with the Spring Framework and Hibernate
- Modelling languages such as UML classes and sequence diagrams are also not foreign to you
- Ideally, you also have experience in REST APIs and PostgreSQL
- You are very keen to try out and implement new technologies, e.g. cloud computing at AWS and microservice architecture
- You are familiar with testing frameworks, unit testing and test-driven development.
- You would like to work in an agile framework with short development cycles and a continuous-delivery approach.
- You have an open mind, want to advance continuously, and learn new things
What we offer:
- An open-ended contract at Europe’s trust brand for e-commerce in the centre of Cologne
- An intensive training programme and learning opportunities
- Team events, company parties with your + 1 (or your entire family), free drinks and fruit, discounted lunch
- Company health programme (Health Pass) including sports programmes and preventive measures
- An active and enthusiastic international team with the goal of making e-commerce even more secure