Agile Coach (f/m/div.)
Imagine a SaaS platform that enables organizations to continuously capture what their customers really think about their products and/or services. Imagine that this transaction-based feedback could be intelligently collected at the relevant touchpoints to provide a wealth of insights about products and services. Imagine a cloud-based platform that can be integrated with any other software within days. We call this platform MARS, our "Most Advanced Review Software".
With MARS, we will bring to market the next generation of cloud-based platforms that will enable companies to take full advantage of transactional feedback.
We are searching for you as the Agile Coach (f/m/div) for our MARS unit.
You are living agility? You've experience with setting up and coaching of agile teams? For you frameworks like Kanban or SCRUM are tools and no religion? You're not afraid to guide a young, but fast growing unit into agility?
- As the Agile Coach you are responsible for efficiency, self-organization and collaboration of the teams
- You're a living role model for the agile values and principles for your colleagues
- You're helping the teams to develop and track Key Performance Indicators to instill continuous improvement within the teams
- You're sharing your knowledge around agility, leadership, communication, tools and frameworks with everybody in the team and by doing so you're helping everyone to growth
- Besides the work within the teams you're going to support the units leadership team and you will therefore if necessary facilitate or moderate workshops, retrospectives and reviews
- You're coaching the Unit- and Teamleaders to improve unit-wide processes
- You've several years experience as an Agile Coach in technology organizations
- You've implemented lean/agile methods within multiple teams. Therefore you know about the problems as well as the benefits
- You experienced hands-on the problems and benefits of applying lean/Agile methodologies within software development teams
- Due to your experience, you've tried different agile methods, like XP, SCRUM or Kanban) and you know when and how to use the right mix
- You've deep knowledge of Agile values, principles and practices and the ability to transfer that understanding at all levels of the organization
Das bieten wir Dir:
- An intensive training programme and learning opportunities
- Team events, company parties with your + 1 (or your entire family), free drinks and fruit, discounted lunch
- Company health programme (Health Pass) including sports programmes and preventive measures
- A motivated international team with the goal to create the best review platform out there