Account Manager (f/m/d) Mid Touch
You are passionate about customer communication. You know what your customers need before they ask. As an e-commerce professional, you know how to help your customers improve the performance of their shops. You are able to identify optimisation potential because you understand where your customers are and you know how to help them move forward. You are good at networking and you keep your eyes and ears open to get new ideas to help your customers optimise their shops. You are passionate about customer service and customer success: day by day, your customers’ success is your goal and motivation.
We are looking for an Account Manager for our mid-sized customer segment (Mid Touch). As an Account Manager Mid Touch you are able to understand the differences of the individual customers in their way of working compared to smaller and larger online shops in order to adapt your expansion strategy. Even in tough negotiations, you don't lose sight of the objectives. Because: You don't just want to see your customers happy, but you want to make them successful!
Negotiate: You are responsible for the strategic and commercial development of your customer portfolio in the German-speaking market (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) and you are recognized as a skilled negotiator by our customers. Even in tougher negotiations, you never lose sight of the goal.
Proactive account management: You are independently responsible for a defined customer portfolio and support them e.g. during suggesting measures for performance optimization or actively offering new products. You know your customers and recognize how you can optimize their online shops.
Identifying potentials: You know what goals an online shop is pursuing and what challenges it has to face every day. This is where you come in to place our technologies at the forefront.
Collaboration with CSM: You will have a Customer Success Manager by your side to make sure your customers use our solutions properly and are successful with it. Within this tag-team structure you will be able to maximise the output in customer retention and contract expansion!
- You have experience in proactive account management (B2B), ideally in the SaaS environment.
- You have already been able to gain experience in managing an account/ customer portfolio on your own.
- You are characterised by very good communication and negotiation skills, result orientation and a hands-on mindset.
- You have a basic technical knowledge and an affinity for e-commerce/ internet.
- Ideally, you have already worked with CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce).
- You are fluent in German (C2) and have very good English skills (C1); both spoken and written.
What we offer you
- A permanent employment contract with Europe's trust brand for online commerce in the heart of Cologne
- 30,5 days of vacation, so you can recharge your batteries and get inspiration
- Work in one of our offices or remote
- Intensive training in your department and in the Trusted Shops organization
- Buddy Program - An experienced TS staff member is at your side
- Individual training opportunities through internal coaches, guilds, hackathons and the TS Knowledge
- Team events - because the fun at work must not be neglected
- Health Pass - Do something for yourself and take an extra day off next year
- Jobrad - ride your new dream bike, in cooperation with JobRad as a “company bike”
- A unique corporate spirit - We put trust, appreciation and your personality first. Working independently and freely as well as the ability to learn from mistakes are also part of our core values
- International, open-minded teams full of energy at five locations with a common goal: to make e-commerce more secure