Account Manager (m/f/div.) France
You are an entrepreneur and want to manage your portfolio as your own company. As an e-commerce professional, you know how to help your customers improve their business and you want them to be successful. This is a client-facing role, you are an excellent listener and your open mindset brings new ideas on the table to help your customers develop their shops and also identify opportunities to generate incremental revenue and long-term growth. You thrive in ambiguous situations, with the ability to be a self-starter and find solutions without guidance.
- Manage portfolio proactively: You develop and maintain long-term relationships with your accounts to ensure their satisfaction and increase the value of your portfolio (From retention to expansion)
- Identify opportunities: You are fully aware of the objectives and the daily challenges of an online shop. You make sure your customers benefit from the best features, position our technology and liaise with our product teams to develop state-of-the art solutions
- Coordinate with other internal stakeholders to ensure a high quality and consistent service
- Collaborate closely with Sales and technical teams to easily onboard customers and develop relationships
- 3 years of experience in a relevant account management function
- Affinity or experience within e-commerce and/or software industry
- Native French speaker, fluent English (other European language is a plus)
- Pro-active and solution-oriented
- Best-in-class communication and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office and CRM solutions (Salesforce)
- You will learn how to master active management of your customers and how to make them more successful. We will also train you on how to successfully negotiate with e-commerce stakeholders at management level.
- In the framework of your training, you will get an extensive overview of our products and you will learn why trust is an important success factor in e-commerce.
- An open-ended contract at Europe’s trust brand for e-commerce in the centre of Cologne
- Team events, company parties with your + 1 (or your entire family), free drinks and fruit, discounted lunch
- Company health programme (Health Pass) including sport and preventive courses
- An open-minded corporate culture in a fast-growing company operating across Europe