Account Manager (f/m/d) Tech Touch
You are passionate about customer communication. You know what your customers need before they ask. As an e-commerce professional, you know how to help your customers improve the performance of their shops. You are able to identify optimisation potential because you understand what your customers need and know how to help them move forward. You are good at networking and you keep your eyes and ears open to get new ideas to help your customers optimise their shops. Day by day, your customers’ success is your goal and motivation.
Negotiate - You are responsible for the strategic and commercial development of your customer portfolio in the German-speaking market (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) and act as a skilful negotiating partner for our customers.
Proactive account management - You are responsible for your own defined customer portfolio and recognise how you can optimise your customers' shops.
Identifying potentials - You know what goals an online shop is pursuing and what challenges it has to face every day.
Collaboration with CSM - You work together with several Customer Success Managers who ensure that your customers' shops use our solutions correctly and are successful with it.
- Experience in proactive account management in the B2B segment, ideally in the SaaS environment
- Strong communication skills, negotiation skills, result orientation and hands-on mentality
- Experience in account/ customer portfolio management
- Ideally already experienced with CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce)
- German language skills at native speaker level (C2), as well as very good English skills (C1)
What we offer you
- New Work: remote or flexible working from Germany, Spain, UK, Netherlands, Poland, France
- Permanent contract with Europe's trusted brand
- 30.5 days holiday
- Buddy programme (an experienced trustee is at your side)
- Individual training opportunities
- Team events (summer party, Christmas party, unit events)
- Health Pass (free online and offline sports, fitness and health courses)