Account Executive (f/m/d) copy
eTrusted is Trusted Shops' new cloud-based platform for experience feedback. Through our SAAS solution, large companies are enabled to collect feedback at every relevant touchpoint on your customer journey. And inspire trust with it
If large enterprise sales is not only your passion, but you also have a proven track record of success, then become an important part of our new Sales Division as a Sales Account Executive (f/m/d). Here you will not only inspire corporations and large customers for our software solution, but also develop them as long-term customers.
- You are actively responsible for the new business (acquisition of new customers) and subsequently take over the long-term support and development of acquired customers.
- You place configurable SAAS solutions with corporate groups and major customers (by telephone, in writing and, if necessary, in person on site).
- You directly approach new qualified leads
- You actively shape contract and price negotiations and lead them to a conclusion in a targeted manner
- You convince decision makers on C-Level of our software solution and a cooperation
- You expand the Trusted Shops customer network independently and in a sales-oriented manner
- You support the definition, acquisition and qualification of interesting leads
- Together with your team, you will build up a new sales division and develop it into a new, high-revenue pillar within the company as a whole.
- You have several years of sales experience in the SAAS environment or in the sale of a software product/digital product that requires explanation
- You know the digital environment very well
- You have sound experience in sales to major customers and corporations and can communicate routinely and convincingly at C-level
- You enjoy acquiring new customers and building up your own customer portfolio
- You want to actively participate in the market entry of a product and do not want to sit in a made nest
- You are able to negotiate six- or seven-digit sums professionally and routinely
- You are able to communicate with international customers in English and are business fluent
- You are motivated, work team-oriented and always have your goals in mind
- A permanent employment contract with Europe's trust brand for online commerce
- 30,5 days of vacation, so you can recharge your batteries and get inspiration
- Work in one of our offices or remote (from germany, spain, italy, france, netherlands, poland or the UK)
- Intensive training in your department and in the Trusted Shops organization
- Buddy Program - An experienced TS staff member is at your side
- Customised development and training opportunities
- Team events - because the fun at work must not be neglected
- Health Pass - Do something for yourself and take an extra day off next year
- Jobrad - ride your new dream bike, in cooperation with JobRad as a “company bike”
- A unique corporate spirit - We put trust, appreciation and your personality first. Working independently and freely as well as the ability to learn from mistakes are also part of our core values
- International, open-minded teams full of energy at five locations with a common goal: to make e-commerce more secure