1st Level software support - France (f/m/d) in web development
We are looking for an open, communicative and positive colleague who, in addition to a strong customer orientation, is not afraid of technical topics. As Software Support (B2B), you are one of our product experts and will do everything to ensure that our customers in the french market optimally integrate the Trusted Shops trust solution into their online stores as quickly as possible. You identify and eliminate any obstacles at an early stage, if necessary in cooperation with other teams, e.g. with the customer success management or the technical 2nd level support.
- You ensure that our customers know all relevant Trusted Shops functions and integrate them optimally into their online store in order to experience the greatest product benefit.
- In particular, you will answer technical queries, e.g. about functionality and integration into various store systems (Magento, Shopware, etc.) by phone and e-mail yourself (1st level).
- You also actively approach customers to guide them through their first steps in using the Trusted Shops platform and explain the functions provided.
- You have experience in customer service or a strong service mindset.
- You find it easy to present and explain even complicated issues in a way that is understandable to everyone.
- Willingness for and fun in familiarizing yourself with store software systems such as Prestashop or Magento
- You are able to provide tech support in french and german
- You are open to join an internationally distributed team of service experts, who enjoy web development.
What we offer you
- New Work: remote or flexible working from Germany, Spain, UK, Netherlands, Poland, France
- Permanent contract with Europe's trusted brand
- 30.5 days holiday
- Buddy programme (an experienced trustee is at your side)
- Individual training opportunities
- Team events (summer party, Christmas party, unit events)
- Health Pass (free online and offline sports, fitness and health courses)